Sunday, January 20

January

January 2008
Yesterday I officially took my degree, we had a ceremony at my Uni and now I'm a teacher!
We didn't have a big party, we celebrated by eating at a nice restaurant and then Mr J flew to Malaysia and are going to be gone a week:-( Before he took off he and my mother gave me the best gift ever: A trip to New York in May!!! I love that city and can not imagine a better gift!
But I also got these beautiful little ones. I love jewellery from Abigail. I'm a happy girl now:-)

The collage here is for a calender I made for my mother as a Christmas gift. I thought I show each spread every month here. And if you feel like making your own calender join us at the 2008 calender swap!

3 comments:

Felicia said...

Congratulations!

Miss*Laurence said...

Brilliant!
I think France is the only country in the world where you just get an A4 piece of paper in the post for your degree/ Masters etc... No ceremony, no public recognition or anything like that.
I love the collage. I have a thing about white at the moment...

Gunnels blog said...

Gratulerar, både till examen och den fina examenspresenten! Din lilla gulliga januaribild ser ut som ett docksåp!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin