Friday, January 12

The weather was good today!

When I open my eyes this morning and looked out, I saw the sun! (haven't done that in days here) And it really gave me inspiration to create, just anything!

I made these to decorate the candlesticks, now I want to buy black candles. It would look really good ;-)
I have a small piece of this beautiful graphic fabric from IKEA and many great ideas of what to make of it. I think I have decided to make a case for my drawing book. I'll let you know more later!

Went to the library and found a book full of sweet recipes of cookies and other goodies! I think I'll make some of these and let you know how it went...:-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, finnally I got a new blogg to read!! =) Jag måste säga att jag är riktigt imponerad av de fina bilderna du har tagit på det fina du har gjort!! Du ger mig helt klart inspiration till att göra massor av pyssel själv!! =) Ska tipsa om denna sidan till lite kompisar och några på jobbet!! Jag kommer att skriva mer och vara här ofta!! jag LOVAR!! puss och kram Catrin

Cessan said...

vad roligt at du tycker det! Ser fram emot många kommentarer från dig!

Ha det bra!:-)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin