Tuesday, April 21

thoughts over a cup of tea


Today is Tuesday and I don't have to work, the weather is almost summer like when looking from inside my window. In less than ten weeks I'm going to be free for the summer!
The sensible girl in me, says that I should plan my summer and make goals. Sit down and make a list over things I want to be done and see if I have realistic plans or not.
But today, there is no place for that girl! All I want is to be free, to sit by the computer all day, bake some lovely chocolate muffins and eat for lunch and dinner! Take the bike to the beach or take the cat for a walk in the park. Just do the things that I feel like doing without a sensible plan!
Imagine what a cup of tea and summer-like weather can do to you!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin