Saturday, October 9

I'm back!



Hello my dear old blog!

I think I'm back. Ever since I stopped blogging in 2009 I have waited for my inspiration to come back. I really missed it. But it only came back in small portions and never stayed for long. This was such a big part of me that were gone. Over the summer I got married and tried blogging in Swedish. But that too failed me. I have been thinking of it for a long time and come to the conclusion that it will never come back if I don't work on it. I have to force the creativity to come back in my life!
If you have any tips out there on how to get the inspiration and creativity back into my life, let's hear them!

So slowly I will be opening this blogg up again. Perhaps only once a week to start with and then more often. And I could need all the encouragement I can get, so if I have some old readers out there, let me know!?

So what is going on you creative life? Do you have any tips and ideas to share? As for me, I've just wrapped up some cute gifts for my nephew in all pastel colours well suited for a boy. But I also have my thoughts on Christmas, Christmas card to be more specific. Perhaps I should get started early this year? So that I will finish on time and actually send them!

Above, you see pictures of the birthday boy with his grandmother and my view writhing this. I think that if I'm going to get this blog going again I need to look over the tags, layout and update my profile. This is going to be fun!

/Cecilia

1 comment:

bb said...

welcome back!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin