Friday, December 21

Ceramic Friday

For a last Ceramic thing this year A ceramic little town with candles in so it looks like someone's at home. I'm very happy with how this turned out, I even think this is the best thing I made this semester!




Let me end the story I started yesterday: Ok, this is how it was. On Tuesday I went to a job interview and on Wednesdays they called and told me that they wanted me to start working on the 7th off January! Great news! But yesterday when I called them back to confirm that I could start on the 7th, they took the job back and said that they gave the job to another teacher with 10 years experience! I was mad, to put it nicely. But the headmistress probably felt bad about this and recommended me to another school and said a bunch of good things about me. So, yesterday at eight in the evening another headmistress of another school called me up and offered me a job! Which I feel is much better then the first! So, I now have a job as a teacher for children with Swedish as a second language (Which is my major)! This is going to be a good Christmas after all! :-)

2 comments:

Felicia said...

Wow! A good thing turned aweful and then into great. Congratulations on the new job!!

I adore the ceramic village!

Miss*Laurence said...

Dear Cecilia,
What a lovely little village, it also looks like lots of gingebread houses.
I wish you a fabulous Christmas, and lots of good times and satisfaction in your new job for the New Year!
I have awarded you my personal "You make my day" Award to thank you for the time you spend online to brighten our days! Just look on my blog to get the logo and pass it on!
Lots of love to your family as well.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin