Friday, August 15

Thank you!


As I mentioned the other day I've been given an award from Nordic craft! or the great blogger friends "gold card". I don't have many readers on this blog and sometimes I consider stop blogging, what's the point? But then these kind of things come along and again I really think this is a great way of sharing your thoughts and ideas with other people...I have ups and downs here a lot....I now have to nominate some other blog friends and here's the rules for those of you that's nominated by me!

The rules for this award are:
1. Only 5 people allowed.
2. 4 have to be dedicated followers of your blog.
3. one has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. you must link back to whoever gave you the award.

1, the first one that I would like to nominate is Felicia over at the Fluffy Flowers blog. I think she was the first reader outside Sweden to comment on my blog and she has given me a lot of advise about this world. I find her blog very inspiring and love here creatures!
2. Another great blogger is Laurence at the be crafty be happy , maybe just maybe this little award can get her spirit going again!
3. Gunnels blog is a blog that always is a great inspirational source to me. I love her ATC's at the moment!
4. For the love of sewing and fabrics, you have to visit Erleperle. A Danish blogger with a great sense of style!
5. The newest addition to my google reader is Chez Larssons. This blog is more into interior decorating and it's full of great ideas if you live in a small place, it's a must go and see!

I'll be back on Monday with some new collages that I've made. Hope you all have a great weekend!

4 comments:

gunnelsvensson said...

Åh, tack så hemskt mycket! Nu gäller det att komma på någon ;-)

Anonymous said...

Tusind tak, Cecilia. Jeg er glad, hvis jeg kan inspirere andre, som jeg selv bliver inspireret. God weekend.

Felicia said...

Thank you so much Cecilia! I'm honored :)

Karin said...

vad roligt, nu måste jag kolla in dina bloggtips! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin