Tuesday, August 19

#3 & 4

Here's the last two collages I'm still working on the fifth. Maybe I should mention again that the pages are from a Noa Noa fashion catalogue. They inspired me so much, with the pale colours and the women. I just had to do something with them!

Collage #4- Left "Why, you should call sometime"
Collage #3- Indifferent "Should she go to him" "He said, we can't meet tonight I'm afraid"

Tomorrow is the last day before the pupils comes and so far I still like my new job:-)

Until next time....

2 comments:

gunnelsvensson said...

De är så ömsinta på något sätt

Karin said...

superfina collage! jag tror nummer ett och tre är mina favoriter. verkar som det finns mycket kul att göra med noanoa-kataloger, får ta en sväng förbi där nästagång jag är på stan :) ha det fint!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin