Saturday, July 26

For the love of beautiful earrings

I love earrings A LOT! I've been hanging on etsy for some real eye candy! I thought I'd show you my personal favourites...

(The picture is from Abigail A. Percy)
These Horse Chestnut Hoops are from a old favourite of mine, Abigailpercy's shop
(The picture is from JenJewelry)
I mostly like gold coloured jewellery and these would be perfect for a night out! They are from JenJewelry, a new found love on etsy!
(The picture is from MetalheartDesign's shop)
And these are on their way home to me! It's also a new found etsy seller and the price was perfect and these I can wear everyday, if I want! They are from MetalheartDesign's shop
(The picture is from terrain's shop)
Here's another great evening wear, gold coloured again! They are from Terrain's shop and I would love fore them to be mine...

Enjoy your Saturday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin