Friday, July 25

Meet Picasso!

I'm going to be real quick here today, because we have a new addition to our little family:Picasso
He is the cutest little striped tiger I have ever seen! We got him yesterday, but he seems to have adjusted quite OK already! Here's a few picture of him, but if you need to see more you can always go to my flickr :-)




I feel like making some changes here on the blog, both exterior and interior. I want the blog to be a little more about my life in whole and not just my crafting life. Do you have any suggestions? Always happy to hear your thoughts!

3 comments:

Karin said...

Vilken sötnos!!

mommyholly said...

OMG! That last photo is SO CUTE!!!! I just LOVE kittens, so I am so darn jealous of you right about now haha!! Our youngest cat is a year old and he is already HUGE! Have fun with him, he is so darling!

Cessan said...

I like huge cats too! :-)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin