Thursday, October 23

Autumn Gathering house party

Welcome to Sweden and to my home! Hope you'll enjoy your tour and find some inspiration!
Let's start in our living room. I'm working on two scarf's this autumn, one is going to be big and warm and the other is mostly pretty. The grey is in a natural sheep's wool and the pink/grey/white is from an etsy seller I bought it ages ago and it's so soft and pretty!
In my living room you also find a newly made lantern. This is the first product by me from this ceramic class. It's embellished with fall leaf!

Little acorns by the candles. The candles smells divine! A nice scent of apple and vanilla! Perfect for autumn!
Here we are in the kitchen window. With pumpkins and a homemade mushroom and cabbage flowers. All though they are a bit sad since they've been bitten by the cat...
On you way out to the front door have a look at my white acorns hanging in the candlesticks. They are made from a white porcelain clay and feels so soft in your hands.

On your way out you have to put your vote on which wreath you like the best, the white one with acorns or the brown one with the heart? Which one feels more like Autumn to you?

Thank you for stopping by!!

12 comments:

Kathryn Costa said...

What a lovely home you have. I adore your homemade mushroom. If you have a moment, swing by my harvest gathering. Don't forget to bring your pumpkin!

Shell said...

Happy Autumn. I love the wreath with the white lace the best.

Bonita Rose said...

I vote for the brown one and the heart.. love your home!

Wendy @ Ramblings from the Sunshine State said...

I enjoyed seeing your pictures! Too funny about the cats, sounds like something my kitties would do! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Kari said...

Your decor is absolutely splendid. So warm and simple and fabulous!! The knits make me want to curl up by the fire. Thanks for the lovely visit.
Happy Autumn!
Kari

Sherri said...

Very pretty. I guess I would vote for the brown one. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

What nice decor and very unique. I also admire mushrooms and have a few in my own autumn decor.
Stop on by. : )

gunnelsvensson said...

Så vackert hem du har. Väldigt smakfullt och noriskt!

Kristen Pare said...

Happy Autumn!! Please swing by and say Hi,
Kris

*SHeRRy B* said...

Nice unique decorations!

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

what a sweetly decorated autumn you are showing us!

Babz said...

I love the brown with the white acorns wreath!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin