Wednesday, October 29

thinking of Christmas...

Yes, I'm starting to think about Christmas and the Christmas decorating. Since we are not going to celebrate Christmas in the usual way here in Sweden. (No we are going to be in Malaysia for Christmas and new years) I thought I'd start planing and making a little sooner that I usably do. So this year I want to make some of these soft trees that littlebirds makes. She gave out a free pattern last December and I didn't have time to make it then, but I have now!

These pictures are from the flickr group soft trees!

2 comments:

Babz said...

I made some of these last year but as ornaments. I can't wait to see the ones you make.

Mervi said...

I like those too... saw many of those last year but didn't come around making them. Maybe this year though... :)

Wow, Christmas in Malaysia... that'll be exotic!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin