Monday, October 13

Before & after

A before and after picture of the chest that I found in my mothers basement. I has been my fathers from when he first moved away from home. It's so much nicer in black, don't you think?


You can see on the light of these picture that it's getting darker here even in daytime. Fall is definitely here now. This week we are going to have a fall theme at work. We are going out to look at different trees and we are painting leafs and are going to see films about Swedish trees. Talk about getting fall from every angle! maybe I can show you the paintings here later. have a good week!

2 comments:

r e b e c k a said...

Looks really good! I like that you didn't change the handles!

Karin said...

Superfin! Men visst är det jobbigt att fota när dagsljuset börjar försvinna... Låter kul med hösttema också!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin