Tuesday, August 7

Ceramic Tuesday

This is going to be the last ceramic Tuesday in a long while. I have only a few things to show you, the light holders I made a while back have gotten a little layer of gold paint! Now the really glow in the dark:-) That was what we made the last day of our course, brought some old things and painted them with gold and had coffee and cake! The little little bowl in antique white is the last new thing you'll see here. It's good to have of the coffee table for snacks and other little goodies!


Tomorrow there will be another big blog party over at Artsymama lust like this one in March. I'm thinking of joining but have to work all day tomorrow and have not yet planed on what to post here for the party...I'll see what I can come up with tonight!

Have a good Tuesday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin