Monday, December 1

Going Christmas crazy

It's the 1 of December and the last month of the year is here!! Finally it's here and I can let out all my Christmas crafting! We had a perfect afternoon at my mothers yesterday. Crafting and celebrating 1th advent. Here are some of the picture from yesterday:

This is my mothers advents candlestick, with moss and white candles and numbers. Simple yet beautiful!
We made wreaths...
and almond and nougat candy (Mr j's contribution)
I made the numbers for my candles myself. Easy, with some steel wire. Unfortunately I can't show you my advent candlestick because all the picture I took of it turned out really bad. I'll show you tomorrow!
here's my brothers girlfriend candlestick! Cute with the berries and cinnamon sticks
This is the mess we made!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin