Friday, November 28

Christmas in my home already

Enough with the knitting for a while, I am working on a pair of mittens but since the light here seems to have disappeared totally, I'll have to wait with the picture. Instead I'll show you how my home (and my mothers) is slowly getting ready for Christmas!

This is a wreath my mother made for her front door (I keep telling her to have her own blog or at least a flickr...we'll see)
I bought this a couple of weeks ago and liked it so much that I decided to put it up already! These electric "candlesticks" are very common here in Sweden around Christmas time. We usably keep it in the windows to light up the dark afternoons and nights here. What is particular for Christmas time where you live ?

On Sunday the family is getting together to make Christmas decorations and candy. I'll have a lot to blog about next week! I think I'll have a little Christmas party every week here until we leave for Malaysia on the 20th!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin