Tuesday, October 2

A birthday and a fall market

I really had a nice weekend! It has been J's birthday so we had some people over for a lovely dinner and good wine;-) And then on Sunday my mother and I went to the local fall-market to look at all kinds of handicrafts and taste good home made jam, apple juice and bread. I got really inspired to make a autumn garland to hang on the door. All I had with me was my cellphone camera so the pictures are not as clear as I had hoped, but here's some inspiring pic for you as well!
Something to make in my next ceramic class?






I loved the one made from moss and chestnuts, so simple and yet pretty! Think that will be yet another project this upcoming weekend!

happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Vackra bilder :-)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin