Tuesday, November 18

mail again!?

It's a slow day here. I've just picked Picasso up from the Vet and he can barely walk and is still very sleepy. He insists on sleeping on me which makes blogging and crafting hard...

Here are some pic from our day so far:
the sky is grey and it's raining...
here I am, on the floor with a cat in my lap
sleepy cat...
I got a parcel from superbuzzy in the mail today. It was this order that sent me into these thoughts....
but still I loved the cute stuff they have! some retro fabric
and a cute Christmas fabric!

Now I going to try to put the cat down in his basket and get some things done around the apartment...Enjoy your Tuesday!

1 comment:

gunnelsvensson said...

Så vacker treaury, tack för att jag fick vara med! Jag har bett Europa gruppen att gå in och kommentera :-)
Visst är det jätteskoj, att göra? Jag blev varnad att de skulle vara vanebildande, och det är de verkligen när man kommer på hur man ska göra! Jag har försökt att göra mosaik i flickr men inte fått till det ännu

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin