Wednesday, July 18

Bookmarks

Joining swap-bot and all the swaps over there has been really good for my creativity and getting new ideas for crafts. This month when I'm working I haven't been in so many swaps but I did join the Handmade bookmarks swap. I have never done bookmarks before but I loved the challenge! I got the idea for the leaf bookmarks over at How about orange and her bookmarks. The mosaic bookmarks are obvious :-) where I got the idea from....I love making mosaic everything still! Go over to my flickr to see more bookmarks and photos from the weekend!



This one is going to one of my swap partners how liked vintage and bohemian styles.
And the red one are going to my other swap partner that liked bold colours! Hope they like them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Det var ju ingen dum idé att göra bokmärken... fina blev det!! //Catrin

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin