Thursday, June 7

Two birthdays to celebrate!

Yesterday the 6th of June, it was both my mothers birthday and the Swedish national day.Hence the Swedish and Danish flags!
We mostly celebrated our mother. The weather was really hot and we where out all day. We made her a princess cake (A marzipan and crème - cake) and for dinner we did home made sushi (her favourite). Needless to say, we ate a lot!
I made her two collages with pictures of her as a child and finished them on the same day:-) Even if I started to work on them weeks ago, it's not really me to be finished in time:-)

All in all, we had a really good day and it didn't get any worse when J brought his new toy: a Wii. We all played, taking turns and today I even have sore muscles from playing Baseball!!
Have a good Thursday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin