Wednesday, February 7

Inspiration from old magazines

I found some old crafting magazines at my mothers when I was there, they are about 20-25 years old and in many ways modern again. I took the pictures from the magazines, so I'm sorry for the bad quality. I would love to make something like the bears wall hanging, it looks like a good beginners project. Now I just have to know someone who I can give it too!

In the next one was it the socks that draw my attention. I would love to learn how to knit socks, my mother knows how except how to knit the heel. If anyone knows a good tutorial on how to knit a sock heel. Please send me a link!



Can you knit socks without a heel...?
This one reminded me of the cover that a made for my note book. What is the difference between quilting and patchwork, does anybody know?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin