Tuesday, April 17

Ceramic Tuesday

I almost forgot! Yesterday I came home with a plate and a stamping thing. Non of which I'm very proud of. The original idea was good but the final product, not so much. I thought that a rough plate with the visible clay and in a strong colour would look good. I'll have to rethink the ceramic thing, many of my latest things has turned out nothing as I anticipated..

Here's a view of a corner on my balcony. A corner in which I think I'll spend a lot of time in this spring/summer.
Here's the wobbly hand made plate.
This is a funny thing! I made a stamp with a flower motif, I'll use it on paper but also on the clay. There won't be Ceramic Tuesday in a while, I'm taking a break from it and start again in May.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin