Tuesday, April 17

Flickr is such an inspiring place!

I visit flickr every time I need some new inspiration. The site offers so many opportunities to see others work and to get to know people from all over the world. I have had my own flickr for about ten months now. It's a free for the first 200 photos and then if you want you can buy a year account if not it will only show the 200 latest photos. I'm now thinking of buying a pro account so that all my picture will show there. Here are a selection of my favourites on flickr!

I'm always making hearts and hanging them all over the apartment. But yesterday when I was visiting flickr I saw someone making birds instead. So, I tried, but hers looked a lot cuter! This one looks a bit scary..
Here's he little birdie on my bedside table
This is just a pic of the flowers that have survived from the bouquet I bought on Friday. Now I'm off to do the laundry and then I'll be back this afternoon with ceramic Tuesday!
See you!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin