Tuesday, April 3

The world is coming onto my mailbox

I have a lot of things to blog about this week!
I have probably mentioned that I'm in a flickr group called Around the world- chunky pages.
We had to make five pages with a motif that was representing something from your country or region. I made Pippi-pages and sent them to five different countries and now the other peoples pages are dropping into my mailbox! On Monday I got these four, it's one from Iowa US, Mexico, Cambridge UK and Pasadena US. They are all really beautiful and I'm so impressed by their originality. I know that I'm getting one more from Mexico and then the first round is finished, we have been talking about doing one more before we are putting the pages together as a book. But we'll see..

Click on the picture to see the pages bigger!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin