Thursday, May 3

Finally some ATC:s!

I think that I got lost in having too much going on, all my inspiration just flew out the window and I just felt so tired. But then, on Monday my inspiration came back to me! And I made these four ATC:s!
I love working in colour schemes, colour inspires me! The picture of the girl is taken from a clothes magazine, Noa Noa, the same picture was displayed eight times in the mag. The colours of the dress and the parasols was inspiring to look at!
After making these, I got sick and I'm still sick...so I'll just post some of the things I made this weekend and hopefully I'll get better by the weekend and next week I be back with posting regularly again.




The blue one is traded but the others are still available if someone out there are interested in trading with me?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are terrific. I'm never tried making an ATC. Folks collect them like trading cards, right? I love the button embellishements on yours.

Cessan said...

yes, they do. I'm kind of new to it as well but now I love making them! If you are into crafting with paper I can really recommend making ATC and then join in a group at flickr;-)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin