Monday, May 21

Monday...

The weekend is over...I went shopping in the lovely town of Malmo on Saturday, meet some friend and had some coffee and a cold bear. On Sunday me and J went to the cinema and saw Zodiac. But we where both quite disappointed, it was 2 h 40 min and felt longer! But on the other hand, we had high expectations since it's the same director to Seven and Fight club...
In between that, I made some more fabric hearts to hang in my home, have I shown pics of that? I also made two secret parcels for the new theme of the week- mixed. I made a parcel with mixed flower fabrics and some gold:-) Only one is gone so far, interested anyone?


You could hang them on a doorknob, a drawer or as a mobile over a crib?


I'll be back!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin