Sunday, May 6

More ATC's

The party yesterday was really good, they served nice drinks and even better food:-) We came home late and my feet was sore from walking in those shoes. But if you want to look good, you have to suffer a little. (A Swedish saying with a bad translation:-)

This weekend has been a crafting weekend. I got my inspiration back and now I'm making ATC's like I have never done before. It's so much fun! This time I used a stamp I made in my ceramic course and I even made a new with an rubber in a heart shape. These ATC's are made from pictures in magazines of flowers and leafs with a summer feeling in them. I have a lot of birthdays coming up so I'll be in need of some cards!

I like this picture and how the shadows fall on the table.

You can go to my flickr to see all the cards.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your cards are all so delightful!

Cessan said...

Thank you, Felicia!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin