Friday, May 18

Swapping- giving and receiving

More goodies in the mail! Today the secret parcel arrived from Denmark and from Dorte/Life in a flash. It contained many nice looking ribbons and a white heart that I liked a lot. At the moment my life feels like a life in a flash or that everything is going too fast for me...In June I'll be free and then I'm going to do soo many beautiful things with all the things I've been getting in the mail lately.


I'm also in a tea swap over at swap-bot. This time I have tree partners that each get six teabags. It's always fun to do a easy swap, but I think this will be my last swap in a while. I have to have a little swap break to do some studying:-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What pretty packages! The receivers are lucky campers :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin