Thursday, May 17

Foods I made...

This is what I made for dinner! A cold avocado soup served with parmesan cheese and spicy chorizo sausages. It was easy to make and looked good in the picture on the recipe, J liked it a lot, me not so much. I thought I liked cold soups but apparently not, that's really to bad since I made enough for six...

A picture of our kitchen and the light holder crowns!
If you would like the recipe, here it is:
6 avocados
1 lemon
1 onion
8 dl broth or one stock cube in 8 dl of water
4 dl cremefraiche
salt & pepper
1/2 chorizo sausage
parmesan
fresh basil

Chop the avocados and onion and put it in the blender with the broth and the juice from the lemon and blend it all together. Afterwards you put the cremefraiche in and let it all blend into a smooth paste, season it with salt and pepper. Chop and fry the sausage and serve it with the soup. Don't forget the parmesan!
If you are unfamiliar with some of the things here, you can go to this site and get some clarity!

Good luck!

2 comments:

Marcia said...

wow, that's a lot of work. My favorite thing to do with avocadoes is to just squeeze some lemon juice on them and sprinkle with cayenne, yummm! (ie avoid work!)

Anonymous said...

mmmm... vad hungrig jag blir! men jag håller med dig, det med kall soppa är inte riktigt heller min grej! =) //Catrin

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin